The Zilwa Attitude is located in the north of Mauritius near the fishing village of Grand-Gaube, overlooking endless stretches of sandy beach and with stunning views of no less than five islands, it is a slice of heaven.
In Creole, "Zilwa" means islander, and this is the experience offered to you: An immersion in the heart of authentic Mauritius and an opportunity to live like an islander during your stay.
From the simple, yet stylish 214 rooms and suites to the wonderful local dishes and cultural experiences in one of the seven restaurants at Zilwa, offering cuisines from European to Creole, Indian and Asian you will discover the diversity of the island.
4 swimming pools (2 main pools, a kids splash pool and a small beach pool).
Spa with salon* and a range of treatments*.
Not just a hotel, Zilwa Attitude is more of an experience, the aim is to make couples and families feel like they’re in a home away from home.
Check-in : 14h00
Check-out : 12h00
- Between D7 to D4: 50% of total amount
- Between D3 to D1: 80% of total amount
- Peak season between D30 to D1: 100% of total amount
- No show: 100%
- Unexpected departure: No refund
Terms & Conditions
• All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
• Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
• Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
• Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your KLIK MORIS account only
• Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
• All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
• Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
• Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
• Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
• Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
• All Prices on KLIK MORIS are inclusive of VAT